Certified Buyers Representatives: Representing You and Your Interests
Maureen and Susan have received the Certified Buyer Representative designation— CBR. As Certified Buyer Representatives, they have acquired the skills necessary to help buyers find their desired property and to negotiate on their behalf in a non-adversarial manner.
As buyer representatives, Maureen and Susan have the buyer’s interests foremost in their minds throughout the entire real estate purchase process.
Maureen and Susan help clients purchase a wide range of properties, from starter homes to luxury estates. The CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates® brand is a respected, established brand for luxury properties. Maureen and Susan combine their understanding of clients’ individual needs, keen insights into the luxury market and the resources of CENTURY 21 Global Referral NetworkSM to successfully buy fine homes and estates throughout the area.
As Certified Buyer Representatives, Maureen and Susan will:
- Evaluate the buyer’s needs and wants and locate properties that fit those specifications.
- Assist in determining the amount that the buyer can afford (pre-approved), and show properties in that price range and in the desired locale.
- Assist in viewing properties—accompanying buyers to the showing or previewing the properties on their behalf to ensure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer.
- Verify the value of the property, providing comparison sales in the area.
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer.
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent and the seller on the buyer’s behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the property, keeping the buyer’s best interests in mind.
- Assist in securing appropriate financing for the property.
- Provide a list of vetted professional vendors (e.g. inspectors, movers, attorneys, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, etc.) if these services are needed.
- Identify legal documents needed for closing and help secure them.
- Analyze the future salability of the property.
- Most importantly, fully represent the buyer throughout the real estate transaction.
The Fuccillo-Felice Real Estate Team
CENTURY 21 Commonwealth
39 Church Street
Winchester, MA 01890
Copyright 2016 - The Fuccillo-Felice Real Estate Team | Contact Us | Maureen Fuccillo: 617-510-7063 | Susan Felice-Marroni: 781-249-3800